Monday, December 31, 2007

2008 - New Start, New Challenges, New Expectations

Once again, another year has passed. Welcome 2008 where I can expect new challenges, new expectations and a new start. Hope all goes well for me this year. Another moment of inspiration below. Happy New Year to all! :)

I Rather

I rather you don’t see
I rather you don’t listen
I rather you don’t smile
I rather you don’t reply

I rather you don’t care about me
Than to hurt me
I rather I don’t care about you
Than to silently do

I rather words to be so direct
Than to read between the lines
I rather I can have eight legs
Than to get stuck in a web of lies

I rather to be slaying demons
Than to be fighting them within
I rather wield King Arthur’s Excalibur
Than to yield to Aphrodite’s charms

I rather not to be blind
So that I can see the signs
But at the end of it all
All I can do is to breathe a sigh

The irony of it all
Is meant for you to see
Thank you
I Thank you
But I rather

No comments: