Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lazy Afternoon Tea



Lazy Afternoon Tea on May 1st at Foster's Cafe in Holland V followed by dinner at Wala Wala and finally drinks at Coffee Club. I was already very full thus I only had iced water at coffee club. Coming towards the end of a 3 days break as I am typing this. Gosh its 918pm on a Sunday already!

Cleared some clothes and stuff from my waredrobe. Going to donate some stuffs to the Salvation army tomorrow evening. Hope these stuffs will land into someone who needs it. As the saying goes, 'One Man's thrash is another's treasure'. Of course, those stuffs I am giving away are defintely not thrash, just some things which I don't really need and some are brand new!

Looking foward to a short KL trip this coming weekend. 4 days work week for the next two weeks cause I will be taking leave on Fri and Mon! Fantastic!

Hmm I wonder why the music in here is all reduced to 30 seconds only!

No comments: