Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Don't Know Why

Life is unfair, but some may say fair. This is because sometimes you win some, sometimes you lose some. It seems that no one has a perfect life but who knows, I may be wrong.

In working life, there are people who should go but never, while there are people who should stay but didn't.

In life, there are people who should die but never, while there are people who should live but didn't.

There are people who are born with a silver spoon and have nothing to worry about their entire lives, there are people who are not rich and worry about their next meals. I am glad I am in between. I rather be poor and happy than rich and unhappy, but seriously, I just want to be contented with what I have be it rich or poor.

As the saying goes, GOD will help those who help themselves. If people don't want to help themselves, they can only blame themselves eventually. It's frightening to see how people change, or how I change at times.

When I die, I cannot carry all the riches in the world with me. I just hope to be able to make some differences to people's lives, be it whether I am close or not to them.

I acknowledge everyone is different in one way or another. That is ok. Just don't show off. I hate it.

I just want to live a simple life. Is that so hard in the current world where money rules? If I were to strike it rich one day, what would become of me? I will still be the simple me, with more cash that's all.

I don't know why. Only GOD knows why.
Note to Self: Be Happy, Be Committed, Be Filial, Be Calm and Be Kind

No comments: