Tuesday, September 23, 2008

MC day

Friendster blog has changed! I think its about time. Now the interface is cleaner and brighter. And with a white background, that's makes reading easier :)

Anyway woke up this morning not feeling too good so went to Bukit Gombak 24hr clinic to see a doc. Reached there, was told it would be a 2 hr wait! What the heck! I registered nonetheless and went home, telling myself I will be back in another 1 hour or so. What a waste of time.

Went home and checked the list of clinics under Parkway group and realised there is 1 clinic at railway mall, which is just opposite my house, a 5 mins walk! I went out again and went to this clinic, didn't know there was a clinic at railway mall. haha. I thought it would be ulu but turns out there are around 5 people inside already. I still think it will be faster than the 2 hours I have to wait at Bukit Gombak clinic. Thus, I waited for around 35mins but the time was well spent reading my reader's digest which I brought there. Got my MC and went home to rest.

Basically slept through the whole afternoon till the heat became unbearable and I woke up. Was feeling groggy so just lied on my bed. After dinner, I cannot take it anymore so the air con was turned on. I sort of tidied my room and threw away some stuffs. Afterwhich, I counted my coins I collected and packed it nicely into various bags according to denominations to be given to my auntie, who owns a shop and the coins will come in handy. Of course, in exchange for cash. haha

Hope I will recover soon though. Its not often that I fall sick and I certainly don't like the feeling. I also hope all of you out there will stay healthy always. But words with no actions is of no use. So eat healthy and start to exercise!

Remember 2 servings of fruits and veggies a day and plenty of fluids - Doctor Woo. hahaha

No comments: