Sunday, October 12, 2008

Spring Cleaning Day

A well rested weekend. It has been a very long time since I have a long weekend. (Fri, Sat, Sun) Anyway I will be having long weekends almost every week from now till the end of the year. This is the result of not having time to clear leaves for this present year. Not to mention my 16days reservist coming very soon in November. oh well.

Managed to do some spring cleaning today. Just a couple of days ago, I cleared some old clothes. My wardrobe is getthing lesser and neater. I don't have much clothes to begin with anyway. I was tidying the top part of my cupboard and I am surprised to see I still have so much University notes that I still keep. In an instance, I packed all up in a bundle and put it into a big plastic bag, ready to throw away. I think the notes are useless to me now anyway. haha

Afterwhich, I threw away some old PC hardware boxes, don't know why I keep them for so long. However, I still have 3 old harddisk and 2 old cd roms. Wanted to scan or format the harddisk before I dispose of them. haha Do not want any Edison scandal :P I need to find a proper place to dispose of them. I believe there are some places which help dispose of computer parts. It is extremely harmful to the environment to dispose of such things as they contain lead I think.

Afterwhich, I rearrange my cupboard and save for a few changes in the arrangment, I think it looked the same, even after I threw away so many things. I should think my room is very neat and clean. That's how I like my room to be. I don't have many things to start with anyway.

Hmm, when I am in the mood again, I will throw away even more things! haha

No comments: