Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Year, New Blog!

1st post of 2009, a bit late, but nonetheless its finally here. Decided to shift all the previous blog entries from the friendster blog to this blogspot blog. A cleaner interface and easy to read layout. Thanks to Jasmine for helping me with the setting up and the selection of this nice blog skin. (I was too lazy to do it haha)

Anyway, I hope to do a more regular update of this blog as well as the update of my story, the curse of the ancient souls part 3. Stay tuned.

(p.s: if you want your blog link to appear on my blog, just leave me a comment and I will do it hahaha)

Something which I have wrote in a moment of inspiration a couple of weeks ago. Enjoy :)

Passion of Spring

The New Year brings us lots of surprises
Which in turn makes our morale rises

The turn of the seasons to that of spring
Along with the passion that it will bring

Gone are the long hard days of winter
Where everything else seems to wither

Though the days are still long
I hope our love will remain strong

May our passion spread far and wide
And relieve everyone through this economic tide

1 comment:

Jasmine Lee said...

finally! phew now i am tired. i wan my reward! :P