Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Room 3-09

She was a beauty in most people’s eyes. Mine was no exception. From the 1st day I laid my eyes on her, I was totally smitten by her charm; the type of indescribable charm she emitted that made guys swarm to her like bees. I began my quest to woo her from day one.

Wait, something is not right here....

“K.C, Swee Lin, move him over to autopsy room 3-09, I’ll be there shortly. Thanks” boomed a voice. The voice seem to be coming from a distance. “Oh well what the heck” I thought.

“Eh, Swee Lin, so having a hot date tonight?” asked a male’s voice whom I presumed is K.C. “Yah la, hot date tonight, but not with you K.C!” Swee Lin replied with a mock laughter. Hmm…they seemed to be in a very relaxed mood.

“This guy sure is handsome, don’t you think so K.C?” “Yah, I must agree with you on this one Swee Lin. He looks like Tay Ping Hui, hunky built, but pity him..” Is he talking about me? Well I must attribute my good looks to my mum, the huge investment on facial care products etc…. Wait, that is not the point….

As the seconds trickled by, my worst fear began to materialize; Am I dead? I pondered for a while. My lungs are not gasping for air, I am having a good flow of oxygen around me, but then again, when you are dead, your lungs can take it easy, take it nice and slow. A sense of chillness went through my spine at this moment.

“Ah, K.C, let’s make it quick today, we are both busy people tonight. Let’s cut him up and perform an autopsy on him. Let’s see…no visible marks on his body as far as I am concerned..hmm…”

Another sense of chillness swept through my lower back and spine.

“Ah, Swee Lin, are you ready? I am going to remove the sheets on his lower body..” said K.C. “Ya lah, I know what you are thinking of K.C!” Laughter filled the room at this moment.

“Wa lau eh, he got a HUGE dick! Not bad for an Asian man today!” Swee Lin exclaimed. Hey there, I am proud of my manhood ok…6 inches long without errection, try and beat that K.C!

“Haha, ok Swee Lin, that’s enough, that’s really not the MAIN focus now” said K.C sarcastically. Hey K.C, you must be feeling inferior now man! What a 360 degree change of attitude. I am really feeling cold on my back now…it feels as though I am lying on some metal bed…Hang on, what’s that feeling..makes me feel hot…as if blood is rushing to my manhood..I can feel some rubbery thing stroking my dick..

“Alright Swee Lin, you had your ‘fun’, I am going to cut a little portion of his lower abdomen to check for any intestinal infection of some sort, you know, these things are never visible to the naked eye unless u take a look inside.”

What?! Cut me up? Hey K.C, fuck you. Can anyone pass me the hand phone or dial 999 for me? There’s an insane man here who talks about wanting to see my intestines and cutting me up and jealous of my 6 inch penis.

“HEY K.C, SWEE LIN, HANG ON! DO NOT DO ANYTHING!!” echoed a voice repeatedly. Hey, have I not heard this voice before! There was a moment of silence all around me suddenly. I hear the door being crashed open.

“He’s not dead, just paralysed! Dr Tan found a kuku spider in his haversack, poor guy, and the spider must have sneaked into his haversack when he was trekking in Mount Ophir and bit him when he was sleeping on the coach on his way back to Singapore. You all know how irritating these spiders are, not venomous but create enough toxins to knock you out and paralyse you,” came the all so familiar voice.
“ OH MY GOD, Swee Lin, Look!” gasped K.C. She was holding a fully erected penis in her hands now. My eyes were blinded momentarily by the glaring lights shinning at me as they opened slowly…..

********************

I thought I have found the love of my life in Kimberly. We dated for 1 year 2 months 3 days and oh well what the heck.

Reason for the breakup? Sexual Incompatibility. I realized I was impotent unless she was wearing rubber gloves.

Editor’s Note

1) All characters, events and dialogues are purely fictional. Any resemblance to any real life characters, events and dialogues are coincidental.

2) This idea behind this story is adapted somewhere.

3) I doubt there is such a thing called a kuku spider that resides in the wilderness of Mount Ophir.

4) Hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

5) Not only Ang Mohs can have 6 inches long non-erected dicks.

6) Pardon some offensive languages used.

No comments: