Monday, July 28, 2008

Whirlwind 3 days

It has been a whirlwind for the past 3 days. Back to reality today though. =_=

Finally get to go KTV with my collegues and ex-collegue last Fri. It was an enjoyable session with lots of photo taking going on and fooling around. haha Too bad my camera ran out of battery before I can even take much photos, but nevertheless, cams from two other friends more than made up for it :) Hope to have such sessions every now and then in the future!

Saturday morning managed to get up at 830am and took a cab for a soccer session at St Wilfred's. Nice weather and a good workout. Pity took a knock on my thigh and the after effects were painful. So for the rest of the Saturday, I could not walk properly. haha slept through the afternoon and played some games, chatted on MSN and finally watched ch 8 movies till 2 am plus, pity I could not finish watching the ch 8 movie, seems quite nice, but my eyes made their own decisions and decided to shut.

Sun morning. Downtown East, Escape themepark at 11am. Had a quick brunch at White Sands before I head on down there. 1st time I been there and quite dissapointing la, though I do not have much expectations in the 1st place. A total of THREE rides were under maintanance and at the end of the day, I was offered complimentary tickets to return again with a 3 mths validity. The Go Kart was quite fun and I think it was the best ride of all. The Inverter was cool too spinning you 360 degrees. However as the day goes by, I feel a bit dizzy by all the other rides which only goes spining round and round. Put me on a roller coaster and I will not feel dizzy. Its those rides that is not exiciting but only keep on spinning round and round that is making me dizzy.

Left the place at around 5pm and had dinner at the newly opened EHUB. There was a big ferris wheel inside the EHUB and at night, the lights are nice when viewed through the glass panels. Had dinner at BBQ Chicken restuarant, which serves chicken fried in olive oil. I still think KFC is nicer though. HAHAHA. Afterwhich, another long journey home and reached home at around 930pm. After watching my favorite show at the moment, pushing daisies, off to bed and prepared for another long week at work ahead!

The weekend come and go so fast this wkend. Hopefully this weekend, I get to have more rest :) Just watched Saw 4 on my computer on a Mon evening. Gosh, I am getting dizzy again!

Can't believe this series never ends. Part 5 coming soon! But Escape Themepark, even with the complimentary tickets given to me, I will not be going back so soon again.

No comments: